Model is completely motorized, with 4 motors (single servo motor, single L motor and two M motors) and controlled by SBrick (non lego steering device), more info about it can be found here: https://www.sbrick.com/
These parts list do not include Sbrick, needed for controlling the model!
Before you buy these instructions, please read the following carefully.
– This model is not recommended for persons under 16 years of age and those with little experience in building more complex models.
– The assembly is likely to take quite a bit of your time. It might be the reason for nervous breakdowns when it will come to routing the electric wires around the chassis, because this model is very dense and there's only a little space for all those wires inside (SBrick will probably fall off few times from its mounting plate while adding the motors, but after adding the mudgaurd will be strongly fixed in place)
– Front mudgaurds must be placed very tightly around front wheels, because they have very small amount of room while turning.
– Before purchasing, please review the list of required parts. Most of them are widely available, but for example Sbrick does not come in any official LEGO set and has to be purchased separately.
- There are four rare parts used, two Green Slope Inverted 75° 2 x 1 x 3 and two Red Dish 4 x 4 Inverted [Radar] used as front wheel caps.